It pains me (really, it does!) when I see moms and dads with an awesome DSLR camera taking pictures of their kids, only to have their camera set to auto. The unfortunate truth is, if you are leaving your DSLR camera on auto, it is not much better than a $200 point and shoot camera. I am totally against wasted money and I want you to be able to get the most out of your camera, so that is the reason for this:
Who is this class for:
- Moms who want to take better pictures of their kids
- Moms who want a class to learn how to use their DSLR camera more fully and get off of auto
- Moms who want to get out of the house for a day and hang out with other cool moms
- 5 hours of instruction and fun
- Hands on learning with kid models
- Catered lunch
- Swag Bag full of freebies
What is not covered in this class:
- Business aspects of photography
What do you need:
- DSLR camera (that is one where you can change the lenses)
- A lens. I love using a 50mm for kids, but whatever you have is fine.
- $149 Must be paid in full to reserve your spot.
- Recieve $25 off when you book with a friend.
Class location will be emailed to attendees by July 14th. Location is determinate based on number participants. (aka: I want to make sure I have enough space for all you lovely ladies)
To register, just click below. If you are registering with a friend, you must leave your friend’s name under the “Special Instructions” field on PayPal.