The giveaway is now closed. Congrats Kayla S!!
Today is a such an exciting day for me! I finally have a permanent home on the web and an awesome site and blog to showcase my clients’ beautiful images! My whole branding has had major overhaul to something that truly represents who I am as a photographer and what Fresh Light Photography is all about. Big thanks to Brittany Schlamp for my awesome new logo!
So, what is Fresh Light Photography all about?
You are going to start seeing that phrase around here a lot because it really encapsulates who I am and what my photography is.
Images that show who your family really is with all the love, happiness, and silliness that comes along with it. The purity of newborns, the cornerstone of my business.
Something new and different. A breath of fresh air and a baby’s fresh life.
No complicated posing or set-ups. Just your baby, your children, your family, your life.
This deserves a party, so that’s exactly what I’m going to do….
Throw a par-tay, Fresh Light style.
I want to get the word out, and I would love for you to help me!
- Share this post on Facebook page and tell your friends to check it out! (Just click the Facebook It link at the bottom of this post)
- Like my Facebook page, if you haven’t already.
- Post a comment to this post saying you did the above two.
- Get a bonus entry for every new Facebook Fan that you send over. They just need to say you sent them in a comment to this post.
The winner will receive:
FREE mini-session ($245 value) that you can use for baby, children, or family portraits anytime before the end of the year
- Custom headband from Style Your Fashion
- Crocheted baby or child’s hat from Mangomum
- Bowtie or tie from Joe Bangles
- Free individual cupcake from Frost Bake Shoppe
The best cupcake in Houston is their margarita cupcake, available on Fridays during the summer. Trust me. I’ve done all the testing for you 🙂
So now it is up to you! Share, like, comment, and win!
A winner will be randomly selected from the comments below on May 10.
add a comment